Monday, October 04, 2004

Radio Rob: Oct 2nd Park West Chicago

Like I said Chicago was quite cool, they were nuts for the band and the venue was full to the brim with all sorts of folk. Cheers to the ones who mentioned the blog, And Rob with the accent, there you are mate. It was kind of very busy the whole time, I sold out of Marbles, and X-mas in chapel DVD. And had to run out to the bus for more shirts twice!
I am typing with a band aid on my index finger so sorry if it is a big mess.
We got our new bus and trailer that night as well, so had to move all our gear from one to the next and say good bye to Brad our driver, then make sure to squeeze all the suitcases on with the merch until the packing on the trailer was perfected.
Oh and I have to mention the guy who bought not only my display copy of marbles but also 16 copies of Crash Course! He said something like he was going to make the band famous! I hope you do sir, and the guy who bought the really beat up copy of Christmas in the Chapel. Crazy! We anyway got settled into the bus, got our bunks settled out and had a few drinks on our way to Cincinnati. Ian made a nice analogy that the new bus a bus version of a Marriott. Great, we all even have TVs in our bunks.
Woke up in Cincinnati and started all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment