Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Derridgable: Cleveland Oct 4th.

Oh a shout out to my brother Chris who’s birthday it is today.. who loves you baby!
The big discussion on the bus last night what was the correct name for a zeppelin, blimp or large motorized balloon. And Quinner told me that one of the bands he used to work with would always try and work that word, Derridgable into every interview he ever did just for fun. For the record I have looked it up on my trusty German dictonary website and there is no word that I could find, das Luftschiff or nichtsteifes Luftschiff.
Woke up in Cleveland, and was glad to have a tour guide that knew the way into town. The architecture is fantastic here, but there seems to be not much going on. Of course I have only seen about 6-10 blocks of the city. And it was Monday morning.
Oh and my sincerest apologies about not having my merch again tonight, the shipment got stopped in Kentucky this morning and will not reach us now till NY. I feel terrible cause there is only a few items left and there are quite a few who are making Cleveland there last stop on the tour. There was a poster that was made for the concert, the artist knew old Marillion and had a Gisha on the poster but it was really a great idea, looked beautiful and was very popular. What a great memento. Wes and I ordered out sushi on reccommendation from the Mayor, he was not wrong. Sushi Rox's Rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment