Friday, October 01, 2004

LA la land: House of Blues, Los Angels 27th Sep 2004


Leaving Mexico was not exactly without a hitch, torrential downpours on our way to the airport. But the flight was uneventful for me, Wes and Mike. When we arrived in LA and met Jason at LAX.
But we made it to our hotel and met the other guys out at a pub in Sunset. It was a pretty funny night actually. Even met the drummer of NIN.
The next day we got to the House of Blues, and got everything inside. My merch arrived and I got to sort all that out, sat in the Sun for a while and got ready for my first real night of merching. I had the feeling that many of the people who were there did not know of the band but seemed really into it and enjoyed the sets. Wes did really well too. cheers to my fellow Canadians who recognised my Matthew Good shirt. It was all a bit of a blur but fun none the less. When we got on the bus at the end of the night it was parked at such an angle that as you can see from the photos below, it was to funny not to take a photo of... off to San Fran afterwards, where apparently we all slept through a 6.5 earthquake on the way... who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment