Saturday, October 16, 2004

FAN TASTIC: Montreal Part 2

Montreal! 12 Oct 2004
What can I say the first half of the set is not even over and I am already writing. Not only was the day amazing, I ran into Yves and Oliver during the day who are old friends from a few years back, but even before the first song was over they had a standing ovation from the crowd. Even as the into music was playing, I was getting goose bumps from the energy AMAZING!! I have head of legends of this place. And thanks to all of you who came and told me that you have been reading my blog.
Jen from Toronto is here, although I have not really gotten a chance to chat with her yet. I am sure there are a few others who I will end up chatting with in the end. (which never happened actually).
I am down to my last small stack of white tour shirts and am sold out of all of the XL and 2XL in both. DVD’s will be gone by today. Sorry Quebec City!
I better get back to work...been slammed at the beginning.
I was told later that there was a bunch of guys in the front row who would hold marbles up to their eyes during the marbles songs in the first set.. must have been a site!

No comments:

Post a Comment