Friday, October 08, 2004

Fluffy


Today we arrived in DC nice and early. I was awoken and asked to search for some CD's. I must have looked a sight in my pj's and fleece out on the street.
As I was making coffee after they all left for the radio station, and trying to figue out my new iPod when I happen to be looking out the window of the bus and I saw Kelly walk by. So I stuck my head out the window and asked if she would like to have a coffee. We sat in the beautiful warm sun and caught up, later loaded in the gear to find out that they had their own Merch seller here. So all I had to do was count in and out with him tonight and the rest of the night was free for hanging. Which was perfect because the venue has the perfect view for taking shots, and Mark has asked me to take some for a tech magazine he is doing an article for in the UK. So Kelly and I wandered up the street for some food and supplies and came back. I went into the venue to meet the merch person... who name incedenally is Fluffy. Trust me when I say he is a perfectly nice and easy person, and not at all a Fluffy, if you get my drift.
I guess it is pretty full out there tonight.

Wes is on stage now, and I have just finished my paperwork and will later go off to take some photos. I am staying with Kelly tonight in Philly, which should be nice to get re-aquainted with her crazy kat, Echo. And of course some nice company before heading off to the gig tomorrow. My mission on my day off is to find a cover for my iPod. If all else fails I know there is a Mac store around the corner from the Spectrum in Montreal.
Oh New York. The gig was sold out, the venue was freezing and many of the people were very strange. Sorry NY but some of you were, most were really nice but there were a few who lived up to the NY attitude that you hear about.
We said goodbye to a couple of friends from the UK and drove off towards DC. I managed to edit almost all the photos from the last bit of the trip but will have to wait a day or two before I post them. Hopefully including tonights as well.

1 comment:

  1. hey there,

    I am really enjoying your posts. Please keep up the good work. It must be weird to think it's nearly over now.

    give our love to the boys

    wickedwitch (nicky) (RR2004 to Eric!)

    ReplyDelete