Tuesday, May 03, 2005

One of those days

So yesterday on my way home I realized that my bike was "im arsch" basically almost at the end of it's life. I then made an appointment to get it fixed and phoned Fiona to ask if I could keep her bike as she was going on vacation the next day and I could then get to my Yoga class. This morning I woke up chipper and ready to go, as early as I have been even in weeks... I got about half way to work and realized that the front tire was going flat, so I had to lock it up and catch a bus on my way to work. This of course was just after I left my spare pump in the apartment cause I guessed I would not need it.
Got to work, had a busy day heard from a friend who was back in the country and then headed home in the beautiful sunshine. To arrive on my door and realize that my bike was gone.. the lock was left hanging on the metal cage. So my bike gone (thankfully not my friends) and a nice evening, to then find out that Michiel has gotten in an accident on his way home with the 2 month old car.. great evening!
So tomorrow is another day, I am off to Berlin for the weekend on Thursday and I can't wait.
Tot Morgan!

No comments:

Post a Comment