Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Journey - Greatest Hits

Several years ago my brother and I were at a massive clearance sale at Sam the Record Man in downtown Vancouver we bought many many CD's that day, myself at least 30 for the measly price of 100 CN$. The one CD that still gets heavy rotation on my iPod and stereo is Journey-Greatest Hits, to be honest I can't really remember any of the other stuff I bought; perhaps the Patsy Cline Collection 4 CD box set might be the other.
How can it be that such sucky, 80's nostalgic, power ballad music can make me sing the lyrics out loud or to myself, the funny thing is that I remember having a cassette where the text was erased off of it and guess what? I think it might have been the same collection of songs, needless to say I played it to death..... Where are they now?

No comments:

Post a Comment