Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Almost Butlins

So leading up to the weekend is very busy busy busy. In fact so much so I feel like sitting in a dark closet and laughing hystericaly. But hey the Tuesday night television has brought back Everwood so Yay for me! How SAD am I that I get that excited about television?
Work and play, but it should be good. In fact it should be great. Even if Stu is not there again, why Stu why?
Just got a three line email from Mark.. busy busy as well. Looking forward to seeing him and the rest of the crew again. and only a few days to go.. I had hoped to post the photos from the tour but the move took so much time and effort. I did however manage to send them to the Web France magazine people who are going to apparently publish them and some of the Blog in their next Magazine. If I can get it togeather I may even manage to send some to the Web UK and NL as well. For those of you who are not interested in sorting through the 20+ blogs I have rambled on and on with.
So those of you who will be in the UK this weekend... please let me know if you have read and enjoyed (or not) the blog. I will most likely be the only girl walking around with the big camera around her neck.. come and talk with me.. I'd love it.
So my friends I shall be off for now. See you hopefully soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment