Friday, November 18, 2005

More Dangerous than Bin Laden

I pulled this little tid bit from the local Metro daily newspaper a few days ago on my way to work. Sorry I can't seem to find a URL to the actual poll.


"According to a opinion by the Canadian National Post, over 73% of all Canadians have a negative opinion of George W. Bush. While t least 38% believe he is more dangerous than Osama Bin Laden"


Brilliant!!! I wish they had asked me...

Can you tell I am motivated this Friday afternoon?

Busy weekend ahead. My friend Nishant turned 30 yesterday and today is his party I think to celebrate that the sky did not fall on him... or something equally drastic.

Sat is helping my friend Nadzyra renovate her new flat and Sat dinner with more friends.

Just the way I like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment