Monday, October 24, 2005

My Mom


My wonderful Mom was born on this day in Victoria B.C. in 1945 to Barbara (ne. Wolley) and Hans Waelti, she was born under the zodiac sign scorpio and the chinese astro sign rooster. She is the second oldest of 5 siblings and today she turned 60, which is amazing when I think about it, to me neither she nor my father seem or act "old", they both have such a good outlook on life along with thier youthful appearances and other than when I go home it seems her and Dad have shrunk some in size, but I suppose that is just gravity baby.
This weekend they had a small birthday party for her, only 18 of her closest family and friends came... I am sure it was wonderful as events in my family home are, warm and full of people to talk to not to mention the endless flow of wine and good humour.

I just wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MOMMY, I LOVE YOU!!

That's my baby brother and Dad...

No comments:

Post a Comment