Wednesday, April 26, 2006

London calling

My work sent me on a couple of really nice training courses a few weeks ago. I got to study Adobe Photoshop for a whole week and a project management training course as well.
Aside from being put up in a luxury 4+ star hotel in the centre of the city I was finally able to really enjoy the city while I could afford it.
I was staying on the south bank where I could see the parliament buildings across the river and the London eye down my side of the river.
I walked a huge amount and went to the National Portrait Gallery, The Tate Modern and saw some great places. I also managed to window shop till my feet hurt and my eyes were blurred.
I had my favorite coffee every morning and really sucked up the atmosphere.
I saw a few old friends and had the feeling that more than a few ghosts were gazing over my shoulder while I was re-experiencing it.
It was really great and lucky me I am back this coming weekend for a birthday party and MoS and a few weeks later am going back for another training in Illustrator.
Lucy me!

No comments:

Post a Comment