Friday, March 20, 2009

March 2009

Just hours to go before I head down the road to Centerparks in Ouddorp Zeeland for the next installment of Marillion Weekend. This is a great weekend where their amazing fans gather from around the globe for a music filled, fun, friends and fantastic atmosphere weekend.
I have had the privilege for attending ever single one since the beginning and can say they only get better and better. Sadly I will not be at the one in Montreal but I am sure I will get to hear all about it.
This year they are playing the entire record of Seasons End, which is one of the first albums with Mr. h at the helm or the Sure 58. I am certainly looking forward to that.
I have attached a couple of shots from MW 2007 for your viewing pleasure. A little crafty photoshopping and we have 2 fan clubs and Mr.h in one photo.
Don't forget to smile for the camera!!

No comments:

Post a Comment