Friday, February 29, 2008

I have no Super Powers

On Feb 9th I went to a costume party for my friends C&W I went as Wonder Woman, H as White Trash and G as Wolverine.... After a few great hours in the company of Cat Woman, a cross dressing Wonder Woman, A woopie cushion, 2 William Wallaces, a WIFI hotspot, a wanker, and William of Orange the 1st and many cats and witches we headed home.

If you live in the Netherlands and ride a bike you are at a risk of riding into a tram track it took me about 8 years but it happened. It happens to everyone!!

I wrenched my knee, there is nothing broken but the damage seems to be soft cartalidge
A X-ray and a MRI later I will find out the results on Monday.

The moral of the story is if you dress as a super hero you do not actually have Super Powers.




















No comments:

Post a Comment