Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Uit Festival Den Haag

Last Sunday I did a 2 hour workshop at the YogaShala studio which was wonderful, one hour of Ashtaga Yoga and one hour of Yin Yoga. My arms still are sore but it was well worth it as I was inspired to try new things and learnt new things as well. The owners of the studio were both talented and very good at what they did. All in all a really nice experience that I might be tempted to try more of.
Afterwards Helen and I headed over to the Uit Festival here in Den Haag. We went mostly because Circle percussion was playing and she had done a workshop with them in Spain just a few weeks ago. It is a troup of player of Japanese Kyoto and African Drums.
It was fun and very energetic and well worth a watch. We were going to go stick around and watch the poets sitting in the trees but we decided it was more important to eat.
A good weekend busy with meeting people and also sleeping long nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment